Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day Madness

Its been a few days since we've posted anything new, but we've been so busy this week. I was asked to speak in my Mom's Sacrament meeting on Mother's day as a surprise spotlight for her. It went really well I thought - Mom couldn't figure out why we had to be to church 10 minutes early! Good surprise. Love you mom. It was a crazy weekend with family parties 'n all, but we had fun.

Austin is gone all this week working with his dad, so it's pretty quiet around here. I cant get used to that thought. I don't know how Dona does it each week. We woke up to SNOW this morning! Thats just not fair to tease me that way! Ethan gets mad every day that he's cooped up inside... which is getting old for me too - the garden is getting neglected on days like this.

Waiting for sun...

No comments: