Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day

I have a First Grader! How weird is that?? Ethan has been so excited to start school again, and was happy to see many of his friends in his class again this year. His teacher is Mr. Robles, and we are sure he is the best, most fun, and coolest teacher ever! (At least Ethan thinks so, which is all that matters!)

Aubrey was absolutely sure that she was going to school with her brother this morning as well. Her little tears broke my heart as Ethan walked into the school, leaving his little best friend behind. It sucks to be little sometimes! Aubrey and I plan to spend our days as "us girls" doing fun stuff like going to the park, library and reading our own books at home.

Congratulations Ethan, you are going to have a great year!

2 comments:

Cheney Ohana said...

Oh my gosh! Time sure flies! I can't believe it either :) Congrats Ethan!

Michelle said...

I can't believe he is that old! He looks cute!