Monday, December 28, 2009

Associated Press Interview


A few months ago, I was contacted by a reporter from the Associated Press, who had found my shop via Etsy and Twitter,  and was interested in interviewing me about my felt play food. By chance, I found that the article came out today!

I am so excited to share it with you as well! I found it on a few media websites, like sun-sentinel.com abcnews.go.com, and newstimes.com. I love that they mentioned several other Moms like me who are tired of worrying about the quality of items their children are playing with. It is wonderful to see the creativity of caring mothers, and the beautiful felt food they are making. 

I can't wait to hear what you think!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW!!! MY AUNT IN THE ASSOCIATED PRESS!!!

Aubrey said...

wow, I love it!

Lyles said...

That's so exciting!!! Congrats Becca! We love our felt play food, thanks!