Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Chef


I have married the most amazing chef in the world! I don't know what it is about self-made fine food, from Sushi, Creme Brulee, and basically anything else culinary that he can get his hands on Austin gravitates to it and masters it all! I give him A+++ for taste, presentation & the best category - talent!! 


For Austin, I guess cooking is like fishing - any excuse is good enough. So, roll up your sleeves, Austin because I offer a standing invitation for everyone to come to dinner!

2 comments:

Cheney Ohana said...

Looks really onolicious! Wish we could take u up on that offer ;) Wow...the man of many talents!

becca said...

Holy Cow! I will make Jeff take a look at this..YUM!!
Love the blog- first time in months I have checked it out! Congrats Becca on finishing your order!!
Are you guys still up for a party next week??
oh yah.. Austin- keep up the surprises for your wife.. that is awesome!