Sunday, December 14, 2008

Butter Sandwich

Some days you feel like a nut, other days you need a butter sandwich... At least that was Austin's idea. Indulgence? No, I don't think so. Gluttony? Try again. Maybe just a chance to be silly in front of the camera? Yes! Austin can't resist acting the clown for Ethan's, Aubrey's & My benefit. Thank goodness for goofballs - I'd go nuts!

As we wind down the semester, we are getting excited for the Christmas season. All the cooking, decorating & general jolly-ness that comes with it, makes me remember Christmas when I was a kid & want to re-create those amazing memories for Ethan & Aubrey. So far, we plan to make candy canes, go sledding (it snowed today!) & my favorite, visit Temple Square, not to mention the gaggle of family & friends parties planned. Aubrey is already such a big helper in the kitchen, she rearranges my drawers for me - who needs folded towels & ordered kitchen drawers? Thanks little Aub... ;)

1 comment:

Lethe said...

LOL! What a funny guy u got there Becca! I"m happy to know that you are getting in the spirit too! Having kids makes it even easier;) Hey, do u have a new address? if so, please email it to me... love u guys!