Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Autumn Eye Candy

I love Autumn... It is my feast for the eyes before the season of white & grey - & good thing too, as I am such a visual person. I would starve without the Autumn colors.

I love the days we spend up at Strawberry Reservoir fishing for rainbows & basking in God's aspen palette. Thanks Mom & Dad for "Strawberry Days." Ethan loves to go with his Daddy & Grandpa Deano, even the rain didn't stop him - & it stopped just in time for the double rainbow to arc the sky. Sadly, Ethan dropped his fishing rod into the lake, so we are buying a new one before our next trip. Aubrey loves to come on the boat, & is going to be a great fisherman like her Mommy, Daddy & brother. I guess it runs in the family - imagine that?

Austin is loving his new job as a Unit Counselor at Heritage School. He has a good group of kids & is really doing well. It is so fun to have him come home excited about his day. We are so grateful for this job.

As for me, my business is really taking off - I am learning the mechanics of marketing & running a business from home. I am getting lots of special orders, selling items in my shop & having a great time working at home. I am gearing up for the Holiday season & am looking forward to lots of sales!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I am glad to see that your business is taking off so well! I looked at your page and I LOVE the new photos! :)

Lethe said...

Love the pictures Becca! The kids are growing up soooo fast! Congrats on doing well with the business...what a blessing! Love you guys!

Becca said...

so i finally got on to see picts...beautiful. i've been curious how ethan's surgery went??

Cheney Ohana said...

Thanks so much for your prayers and support! Love you guys!