Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Going Into Business...


Well, I've taken the plunge... After weeks of hard work at my sewing machine, I have decided to sell felt play food online & at the Farmer's Market in Heber. I am so excited! I hope that the word spreads & this can be a successful endeavor. My marketing group (Ethan, Aubrey & Jack) so far have shown remarkable interest in the play food I have made - which is very encouraging (Though, Aubrey just gums it all). So, pass the word, & hopefully all the time & brain cells used in the design & fabrication will have paid off.

3 comments:

Cheney Ohana said...

AWESOME! I wanna buy some from you for my classroom and Elia too! Let me know prices and stuff! I'm so happy you've found something fun, and hopefully financially sustaining to do at home :) I need something like this...

kristyn said...

indeed, home business are great! what's your website? if it's up already - how did you do it?! mine is taking FOREVER... but hopefully will be up before christmas!

Melissa said...

Cute food...cute idea!

~Sparkles~
Melissa